Taught by practicing developers with years of multi-platform development experience, these classes provide a working knowledge of the threats and countermeasures encountered in the application security arena using a mixture of security concepts and hands-on development training. Instructors also provide development strategies, which fit into the software development life cycle, that your development team can implement immediately after completion.
Classroom training is a great way to kickoff security initiatives in the enterprise while providing students with the opportunity to ask questions. Material can be customized to directly address organizational concerns.
- Introduction to Web Application Security (2 days)
- Application Vulnerability Remediation (Half day)
- Application Threat Modeling (1 day)
- Portfolio Risk Management (Half day)
- How to Preform a Web Application Security Assessment (1 day)
- Mobile Application Security for Android (1 day)
- Mobile Application Security for iOS (1 day)
- Establishing and Improving a Software Security Assurance Program (Half day)
Who Should Attend These Courses?
Looking for a more flexible option?
Denim Group also offers a self-paced, e-Learning solution for application security training. More about ThreadStrong e-Learning >>
Contact us about your training needs.
Call (210) 572-4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.