(844) 572-4400 x 7103
ThreadFix, our vulnerability resolution platform, is available via DIR. More information on ThreadFix is available at:
Introductory video: www.threadfix.it/video
Data sheet: www.threadfix.it/datasheet
Generally, any of our services may be purchased via this contract. Some examples of our services may be found below:
IT Security Services
- Commercial Product Assessment
- Risk Assessment Services
- Secure Code Reviews
- Secure Asset Configuration and Management Services
- Secure Software Development Services
- Secure Mobile and Cloud Application Software Development Services
- Secure Mobile Software Testing Services
- Security Governance and Advisory Services
- Security Infrastructure Design, Management and Support Services
- Security Policy Development
- Software Security Plan and Program Development
- Software Application Penetration Testing
- Software Integrity and Non-repudiation Services
- Vulnerability And Data Security Assessment Services
- Secure Software Quality Assurance Services
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Secure SDLC) Planning and Program Services
Secure IT Training Services
How to Order
To obtain services, you must execute a Customer Service Agreement with Denim Group under the terms of Denim Group’s Master Agreement with DIR.
- To obtain a quote or Statement of Work, please contact Kathleen Fairchild (210-570-4400 x 7103, firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit Denim Group’s website homepage to obtain service information. You can also download Denim Group’s Company Background for more information on the company.
- Generate a purchase order payable to Denim Group, Ltd. You must reference Contract Number DIR-TSO-3795 on your purchase order.
- E-mail purchase order.
Warranty Policies – see section 9.0
Denim Group, Ltd. is proud to be an approved vendor for the State of Texas DIR Cooperative Contracts Program.